Our history began in 1955, when Grandpa Dimitris decided to move from his village, Agios Mattheos of Corfu, in the city, in order to pursue his business plans.
Ιn the village, he had worked in the harvesting of olives, the cultivation of the land and, to some extent, in the olive oil trade. It was thus inevitable that olive oil would become the core of his city business. He opened his first shop in Mantzarou street. Gradually, the company gained a distinguished reputation and developed partnerships with most of the olive oil producers in Corfu. Andriotis moved then to a larger store in the popular market area, creating a ”classic” meeting point in the trade.